Don't get stuck with an outdated system after 5 years, or continuously updating and upgrading your system. With Viper VoIP you will never have to worry about going out of date!
Keep me current...
Our Total Cost of Ownership model is superior to all other systems, and we can justify switching your phone system to Viper even if you just installed a brand new system. Aren't you curious how this could be?
The single most frequent customer feedback we receive after using their Viper VoIP phones for the very first time is its quality. Viper VoIP is both quality and value without sacrificing quality or features.
Tell me more....
No User Licensing
This is not easy to understand because it breaks the traditional extortion model of telecom licensing. It is amazingly simple and you start wondering how the industry has gotten away with this for so long?
Save me money....
Best in Business VoIP: The Viper Business Phone System
The Viper Business VoIP and business phone system is a powerful IP PBX solution and phone system for businesses with 40+ users. The enterprise business VoIP is a digital IP PBX Voice over IP (VoIP) telephone system with superior quality, features and unbeatable pricing (no per-user licensing) and lowest TCO.
Viper VoIP™ will liberate your business phone system from costly licensing models and "extortion" practices by the established proprietary business phone system providers.
- Overcomes costly & burdensome downtime
- Enhance customer experience
- Lower upfront & ongoing costs
- Provides unlimited features
- Flexible & easy to use
- Schedule a demo and start transforming your Business VoIP today.
Office Phone Systems: What's in it for me?
As a decision maker you have a unique perspective in the selection among many office phone systems for your organization. Each decision maker's perspective differs - so what really is in it for you?
- Increased customer service and satisfaction
- Speed to implement gains revenue generation from new features quickly
- Lower costs - higher rewards
- Risk reduction through non-proprietary equipment and full redundancy included
- Mobile integrate no other solution can provide while you travel
- Total cost of ownership on average 50-80% of proprietary solutions
- No costs to upgrade and remain future proofed
- Low cost license model reduces request for annual capital outlays as you grow
- Reduction in usage fees and low office phone systems maintenance cost
- Predictable costs for budgeting and planning
Information Technology Professional
- Open platform - standard technology
- Easy to install - low risk - and learn
- Make changes without going to VoIP school
- Root permission - you actually own it!
- Standard equipment - platforms that are familiar
- Free new business features and with perpetually updated office phone systems
Viper VoIP is a global phone system provider with a strong presence in New England: Connecticut (CT) - Hartford/New Haven/Greenwich, Rhode Island (RI) - Providence/Cranston/Warwick/Newport, Massachusetts (MA) - Boston/Worchester/Springfield/Fall River, New Hampshire (NH) - Nashua, Maine (ME) and Vermont (VT).